A film by Barbet Schroeder
With his exams a distant memory, German student Stefan (Klaus Grunberg) burns his bridges and hitchhikes across Europe in pursuit of adventure and the warm southern sun. Seduced by the offbeat crowd he encounters in Paris, among them the shyly seductive Estelle (Mimsy Farmer), Stefan is soon flying dangerously close to disaster. The first feature by Barbet Schroeder (Maîtresse, The Valley), More created a sensation when it was released in 1969, quickly becoming a cult classic. Its subdued and moody Pink Floyd soundtrack features some of the band’s most spontaneous and eclectic works – including ‘Green is the Colour’, ‘Cymbaline’ and ‘The Nile Song’.
- Presented in both high definition and standard definition.
- Director approved high definition transfer from original film elements.
- Making More (2011, 17 min, DVD only): newly commissioned documentary on the story behind More.
- Theatrical trailers for Schroeder’s More, The Valley (1972) and Maîtresse (1976).
- Fully illustrated booklet with new essays, biographies and notes on the soundtrack.
Original aspect ratio
- 2 Europe (except Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus), Middle East, Egypt, Japan, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Greenland, French Overseas departments and territories
- B - Includes most European and Middle-Eastern countries, all of Africa, Australia and New Zealand