A film by Pier Paolo Pasolini
The final part of Pasolini’s Trilogy of Life was two years in the making. The locations – Yemen, Ethiopia, Iran and Nepal – form a rich, exotic backdrop to these tales of slaves and kings, potions, betrayrals, demons and, most of all love and lovemaking in all its myriad forms. Engrossing, mysterious, profound and liberating, Arabian Nights is an exquisitely dreamlike, sensuous and adult interpretation of the original folk tales, presented here in a beautiful new high definition restoration.
- Alternative English-language version.
- Original trailer.
- Deleted sequences.
- Fully illustrated booklet including essays, reviews and biography.
- DVD Dolby Digital mono audio (320kbps) throughout.
- Blu ray PCM mono audio (48k/24-bit) throughout.
Original aspect ratio
- 2 Europe (except Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus), Middle East, Egypt, Japan, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Greenland, French Overseas departments and territories
- B - Includes most European and Middle-Eastern countries, all of Africa, Australia and New Zealand